Moonzies.com hand in hand with Grammee’s Goodies, Grammee Deb’s Doggie Den, knows that to have an abundant life, happy life we have to nurture our mind, body and spirit. Today’s lesson is sharing some of the recipes we use in our companies to support our healthy bodies. Here are some good recipes for Body Happy health. You can make these yourselves or buy the product from Moonzies.com Inc.
Grammee Deb’s Doggie Den Dog Treats Recipe-
2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour ( organic,)
3/4 cup hot water
flavoring of some sort, chicken, beef bullion cube, peanut butter, bacon bits, cheese, etc
Mix well, roll out on a greased cookie sheet, bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
[wp_cart_display_product name=”doggie treats” price=”8.00″ shipping=”0.00″ thumbnail=”https://moonzies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/7-day-candle.jpg” description=”item # – 4050 dog treats” var1=”flavor|Beef|chicken|pumpkin|baconcheese|gingerbread|peanutbutter” var2=”Shape|Natural|Bone|Heart”]
Own a juicer? Prone to headaches ?: Here’s a recipe my son sent me . He is a vegan. this is a juice recipe for migraines, headaches.
3-4 kale leaves
1 stick of celery
1/2 inch ginger root
Directions: Put in juicer with ice, or alone, mix well. Drink up
Don’t want to fix it yourself. Grammee’s Goodies has a way of shipping these products fresh, safe, and easy – 8 ounces
[wp_cart_display_product name=”headache juice ” price=”15.00″ shipping=”0.00″ thumbnail=”https://moonzies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11″]
Feeling restless, anxious, out of sorts? Looking for something sweet but not get our hyper up as well? These lavender cookies are part of Grammee Goodies batches. A little salty, a little sweet, but calming, relaxing.
/8 cup butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon lavender flower1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup colored sugar for decoration (optional)
1 tablespoon lavender flowers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Beat the egg, and blend into the butter and sugar. Mix in the lavender flowers and the flour. Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Remove cookies to cooling racks, and sprinkle with decorative sugar and additional lavender flowers if desired.
[wp_cart_display_product name=”lavendercookies12 ” price=”12.00″ shipping=”0.00″ thumbnail=”https://moonzies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11″] box of bakers dozen -13 cookies fresh lavender straight from Grammee’s greenhouse
A healthy meal of protein, yet light weight, full on energy is this next recipe. : Grammee’s Goodies started out as soup and salad to go. Here are a couple of excellent soups, easy , quick to make for hearty meals.
- 2 15 ounce cans black beans, undrained
- 1 16 ounce can vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- shredded cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- chopped onion (optional)
- fresh chopped cilantro (optional)
4 tomatoes – peeled, seeded and diced
4 cups tomato juice
14 leaves fresh basil
1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place tomatoes and juice in a stock pot over medium heat. Simmer for 30 minutes. Puree the tomato mixture along with the basil leaves and orange zest, and return the puree to the stock pot.
- Place the pot over medium heat, and stir in the heavy cream and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Heat, stirring until the butter is melted. Do not boil.
12 ounce jar – of Grammee’s goodies special style – [wp_cart_display_product name=”tomatosoup ” price=”15.00″ shipping=”0.00″ thumbnail=”https://moonzies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11″] Tomatoes from Grammee’s greenhouse , basil from grammee’s greenhouse