List of tools and products:
- Readings : – Phone readings – $2 per minutes – less costly than most with as much experience as I have – email readings- $1 per question . astrogeology chartings – 3 college courses in astrology – $25. 25% less than other astrologers. dream Analysis – $25.00 3 college courses. Past life regressions – $25.00
- products : candles, soaps, stones, art, other tools, offered. we can set a price , then make a kit for you
- art – each piece of art is spiritually drawn, designed to bring into home or office, the right energy for you
- music – the new cd available at less than most meditative tools, is meant to help give a new outlook for in the mornings.
- books – all books are written by spirit
- lessons – I give lessons for $30 per session. in your faith system , in your hope for tarot learning, I have studied 62 years so I will know what i’m talking about. love ay
I’m not concerned with your liking or disliking me… All I ask is that you respect me as a human being. Jackie Robinson
One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say. Bryant H. McGill
We should all consider each other as human beings, and we should respect each other. Malala Yousafzai
We give. We love. We put ourselves out there, trying our best to do unto others as we would like done to us. Yet life seems to beat us down. Day after day, one person after another, that we have put our whole energies into trying to do the right thing, then bam, once again we are slapped in the face. Our mothers tell us that no good deed goes unpunished. Dang it, that can’t be right. If we do good, we will get good in return, surely. Still and all, our efforts, our love is thrown back in our face. That company we gave so many years to, has no respect. The clients, the “friends” that so easily move on, the people we love the most, taking for granted that we have no feelings. So we stand in that fork in the road. Do we quit? Do we walk away? Do we change who we are? In the end, we must respect ourselves, our lives, our homes, so the time to stop, reflect comes in every life. We do not quit. Yet we do not sacrifice our own truths, self-esteem. We continue on toward our dreams.
Animal totems: Hippotamus: River horse: Bro Hippo is aggressive, powerful, unpredictable. He stays emerged in water most of the days, leaving in the night to eat, roam on land. He is considered one of the most dangerous of animals because he seems so benign but being one of the largest land mammals, his temper rivals none. His totem reminds us to treat all with respect even when they seem quiet. His medicine shows us that both light and dark exist in all.
Lady Moon is waxing Crescent. She has an illumination of 17%. The 1st house of Self in in Cancer. Today is Census day in Canada reminding us to respect all people, and their culture. A ring around Lady Moon will predict rain within the next few days.
I am here my usual hours. May the fairies dance around each of us today. Love ya, Me, Cherokee, Frankiecapone, Sugar, apache, Apollo. T
My name is really Deborah Mills. I have spent most of 62 years studying the metaphysical, the spiritual, every faith system known to man. Every product, music, art, books, lessons, readings I give, is designed through years and years of research, experience, to guide our paths into healthy abundant lives. I try to live respecting each person, to practice in reality what I teach in theory.
check out Moonzies.com/daily-post to see the ways that I am available to help each of you. may the fairies dance today. love to all